Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: 1402-STA-0043
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
The Stages power meter Shimano XTR M980 165mm is designed for mountain bikers who ride Shimano XTR and want to retrofit the bike with a power meter. The Stages Power XTR is available for both the M980 version (triple/double crank set) and the M985 version (double). The model (M980 or M985) is therefore decisive for the selection in addition to the length, since the versions have a different offset.
In contrast to its predecessor, the new Stages power meter has a profile that is up to 28% flatter. The connection between battery cover and housing has become up to 200% more stable and the front up to 17% narrower.
The assembly proves to be very simple, since only the left crank arm, on which the power meter is pre-assembled, has to be replaced. This does not interfere with the tuning of the circuit. The Stages power meter Shimano XTR M980/ M985 has the transmission standards ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. Thus the Stages power meter Shimano XTR M980/ M985 is compatible with all ANT+ capable bike and triathlon computers as well as modern smartphones.
- Accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Power meter housing: new, flatter design with new connection between battery cover and housing
- Weight: only 20 grams additional weight
- Battery life: 200+ hours (button cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watt): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range: 20 - 220
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: compatible with most models, see "Support" on our website
- Crank compatibility: Shimano XTR M980 Q-factor 168 mm and M985 Q-factor 162 mm
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank lengths: M980: 165mm
- Battery change is possible without tools
- Active temperature regulation
- Cadence measurement via integrated acceleration sensor
- Wireless Firmware Upgrades