Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: 1503-STA-0100
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
New Stages Power Generation 3 - better than ever!
The Stages power meter Shimano XTR M9000/ M9020 is suitable for mountain bikers who are travelling on Shimano's brand new XTR group and want to retrofit their mountain bike with a power meter. The Stages power meter Shimano XTR is available for the version M9000 (Race) as well as for the version M9020 (All-Mountain). The model (M9000 or M9020) is therefore decisive for the selection in addition to the length, since the versions have a different offset.
The third generation of the Stages power meter is here! Lighter and more accurate - short and simple - better than ever before! In concrete terms, this means that the additional weight (compared to standard cranks) has been reduced to 15 grams. The measuring precision has been improved to such an extent that the maximum deviation of the measured values is +/- 1.5 %.
The assembly proves to be very simple, since only the left crank arm, on which the power meter is pre-assembled, has to be replaced. This does not interfere with the tuning of the circuit. The Stages power meter Shimano XTR M9000/ M9020 has the transmission standards ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. Thus the Stages power meter Shimano XTR M9000/ M9020 is compatible with all ANT+ capable bike and triathlon computers as well as modern smartphones.
Technical data Stages power meter Shimano XTR M9000/M9020 Generation 3
- Accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Power meter housing: new, flatter design with new connection between battery cover and housing
- Weight: only 20 grams additional weight
- Battery life: 200+ hours (button cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watt): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range: 20 - 220
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: compatible with most models, see "Support" on our website
- Crank compatibility: Shimano XTR M9000 Q-factor 158mm and M9020 Q-factor 168mm
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank lengths: M9000: 170mm, 175mm / M9020: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
More Features Stages power meter Shimano XTR M9000/M9020
- Battery change is possible without tools
- Active temperature regulation
- Cadence measurement via integrated acceleration sensor
- Wireless Firmware Upgrades
Stages XTR Powermeter
Toller Powermeter, er integriert sich unauffällig an meiner Shimano XTR Kurbel. Der Stages XTR verrichtet seinen Dienst zuverlässig.
Leider nicht als beidseitig messender LR Powermeter erhältlich, schade ... vielleicht kommt ja noch was in naher Zukunft?
Great Power Meter
Bought this one for my MTB and it works just flawlessly. Easy to mount, accurate, just a nice training tool.