Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: PM24-16-10385
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
New Stages Power Generation 3 - better than ever!
With the Stages power meter L for the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 you can upgrade the flagship of the Japanese manufacturer with a power meter. This Stages power meter Dura-Ace 9100 is available in many crank lengths and is even compatible with other Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks.
The 9100 crank arm is simply exchanged for the matching Stages Dura-Ace 9100 power meter and can also be combined with the electronic Shimano Di2 circuit. The compact sensor is mounted on the inside of the crank arm and communicates via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. The measurement technology of the Stages power meter has been completely revised in Generation 3, the latest Stages power devices are now more accurate and lighter, simply better than they ever were. The performance data obtained is sent from there to a bike computer, sports watch or smartphone.
- Active temperature compensation
- Cadence measurement via integrated acceleration sensor, cadence data can also be measured via Hall effect based system with magnet
- Wireless Firmware Updates
- Integrated LED display visualizes battery status and calibration result. No active connection to the app or bike computer necessary
- Improved acceleration sensor and additional integrated ring laser improve cadence resolution
- Near field communication (NFC) with "Tap-To-Pair" for easy connection to many smartphones and other devices
- Improved Bluetooth and ANT+ antennas increase data transmission strength by a factor of 6
- Flat design with robust connection between battery cover and housing.
- Tool-free battery change on the left crank arm, battery change on the drive side with the aid of a Phillips screwdriver
Technical Data Generation 3
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% measurement accuracy under all conditions
- Weight: Just 35 grams (Stages Power LR) / 15 grams (Stages Power L) / 20 grams (Stages Power R) extra weight
- Battery life 175+ hours (Stages Power LR, via 2 CR2032 button cells), 200+ hours (CR2032 button cell) for single sided Stages Power L or R
- Power range: 0 - 2500 Watt
- Cadence range: 20 - 220 rpm
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Scope of delivery
- Power meter mounted on left crank arm
- CR2032 button cell battery
- Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ ID
- Instruction manual
The Shimano Dura Ace 7900 and Dura Ace 9000 cranks are no longer available as Stages power meter versions. Alternatively you can mount the Stages Shimano Ultegra R8000 L or Stages Shimano R9100 L power meter.
Stages Dura Ace Powermeter
Schneller Service und bei Nachfrage kompetenter Support, danke!
Super Upgrade für meine Dura Ace Kurbel
Danke für eure Beratung und die schnelle Lieferung