New Stages Power Generation 3 - better than ever!
The Stages power meter Shimano 105 FC-5800 is suitable for cyclists who want to retrofit a power meter to their Shimano 105 crankset. The power meter is available in the usual crank arm lengths.
Light and precise - simply better, that's how the Generation 3 of Stages Power would be described compared to its predecessors. The additional weight compared to conventional Shimano cranks is only 15 grams. The precision has been improved so that with a maximum deviation of the measured values of +/- 1.5 % the training can be controlled extremely accurately. Your opponents will feel the difference faster than they like!
The assembly proves to be very simple, since only the left crank arm, on which the power meter is pre-assembled, has to be replaced. This does not interfere with the tuning of the circuit. The Stages power meter Shimano 105 FC-5800 has the transmission standards ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. Thus the Stages power meter Shimano 105 FC-5800 is compatible with all ANT+ capable bike and triathlon computers as well as modern smartphones.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 percent
- G3 power meter housing: new, flatter design with new connection between battery cover and housing
- Weight: only 15 grams additional weight
- Battery life: 200+ hours (button cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watt): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range: 20 - 220
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: compatible with most models, see "Support" on our website
- Crank compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172,5mm, 175mm
- Battery change is possible without tools
- Active temperature regulation
- Cadence measurement via integrated acceleration sensor
- Wireless Firmware Upgrades
schnell geliefert & schnell montiert
Everything is fine
Everything works good! Tanks!