New Stages Power Generation 3 - better than ever!
The Stages power meter FSA Energy is suitable for cyclists who want to retrofit a power meter to their FSA crankset. The power meter is available in the usual crank arm lengths.
The measurement technology is Generation 3 of Stages Power. This weighs just 15 grams and has a precision of +/- 1.5 %.
The assembly proves to be very simple, since only the left crank arm, on which the power meter is pre-assembled, has to be replaced. This does not interfere with the tuning of the circuit. The Stages power meter FSA Energy has the transmission standards ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. Thus the Stages power meter FSA Energy is compatible with all ANT+ capable bike and triathlon computers as well as modern smartphones.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5 percent
- Power meter housing: new, flatter design with new connection between battery cover and housing
- Weight: only 15 grams additional weight
- Battery life: 200+ hours (button cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watt): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range: 20 - 220
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: compatible with most models, see "Support" on our website
- Crank compatibility: Selected FSA cranks
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172,5mm, 175mm
- Battery change is possible without tools
- Active temperature regulation
- Cadence measurement via integrated acceleration sensor
- Wireless Firmware Upgrades
- The MegaExo version is compatible with the following MegaExo models: K-Force Light (2013 and later), SL-K Light, Energy (2014 and later), Gossamer (2014 and later). It is not compatible with the MegaExo Omega model. The Stages Power Energy is generally not compatible with FSA cranks that have a pinch bolt axle mount.
- The BB30 version is compatible with all FSA and Vision BB30 models.
- The BB30 version is not compatible with BB386Evo systems. The matching power meter is the Stages Carbon FSA 386 Evo.
Einfach montiert und los
Habe die Watt-Kurbel an meinem Triathlonrad verbaut, funktioniert einwandfrei. Die Watt-Angabe ist identisch, wie an den anderen Watt-Kurbeln. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen. Sehr leicht Montage.
so far tried it on indoor trainer for almost 2 month. Perfect device.. just works as it should w/o any problems. The only issue I had on 1st ride is garmin loosing signal from stages all the way. It was solved by firmware update on both devices and never came up again. Happy with this product.