Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: 1503-SRM-0716M
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
The SRM PC 8 has been consistently designed to meet the needs of athletes and is now compatible with all ANT+ capable power meters. In addition, the new GPS function in SRM makes it possible to record the distance travelled and evaluate training data via Strava®.
Display of the SRM PC8
Otherwise, the SRM PC 8 contains all important information for performance-controlled training. These include the TrainingPeaks metrics such as TSS® (Training Stress Score®), NP® (Normalized Power®) and IF® (Intensity Factor®) which are stored and whose values are displayed. In addition to the known values such as power, heart rate, speed, etc., the display can also be freely configured. On the one hand, the display can be used in automatic lighting mode, which adapts to the ambient brightness with the aid of a light sensor. On the other hand, you can also turn off the backlight or invert the display colors so that the background is black.
Data for SRM PC8
The battery life of the SRM PC 8 is between 10 and 45 hours. If you switch off the automatic illumination and the GPS, the battery life increases.
The SRM PC8 weighs 93g and has a dimension of 71x20x63 mm.
In addition, the SRM PC 8, like the predecessor model, has a built-in motion sensor that automatically switches on the SRM PC 8 when the vehicle starts moving and switches it off again when it is stationary for several minutes, so that the battery does not discharge unnecessarily. With a memory capacity of 500 MB, up to 4000 hours of training can be recorded and stored. The SRM PC 8 gives you the possibility to store four different bike profiles and to select the respective one before departure, then the ANT+ sensors belonging to the respective bike are selected directly.
Compared to the previous Powercontrol units, the SRM PC 8 will only be available in the aluminium version. The anodised aluminium housing can also be ordered with a personal ID on the side. The SRM PC 8 is available in the colours red, black and titanium and the new colour variants, which are subject to a surcharge depending on the choice of colour. In addition to the colour anodised versions, which are available in 10 different colours, it is also possible to have the power meter painted in any RAL colour. The painted version of the SRM PC8 can also be customized with one of eight patterns. On request, patterns such as flags are also possible.
In contrast to the predecessor models, data transmission and charging are carried out via a magnetic plug. The recorded data is saved as a .fit™ file and can be evaluated with training software (e.g. Golden Cheetah, Strava, Training Peaks, etc.).
The data transmission of power meter, speed sensor and heart rate belt is done as usual via the ANT+™ protocol.
Technical data of the SRM Powercontrol 8
- 93 g
- Width 71 mm, depth 20 mm, height 63 mm
- Upper housing Aluminium 6061
- Colour anodised or lacquered (black, red, titanium, blue, green, yellow etc.) with surcharge if necessary
- Charging and reading via magnetic connector
- Integrated motion sensor
- Barometric altimeter
- Storage capacity: 500MB (4000 hours)
- GPS (Disableabled) For tracking
- Display color can be inverted (black background)
- Data storage as FIT™
- Storage of four bicycle profiles possible
- Automatic backlight (can be switched off)
- Up to seven training zones can be stored according to heart rate or performance
- 1300 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Charge capacity battery 10-45 hours
- Battery charging time: 4-12 hours
- 3 weeks standby
- ANT™ and ANT+Sport™ wireless technology
- Compatible with all ANT+ PowerMeters
- Compatible with other ANT™ sensors (Garmin, Suunto)
Scope of delivery
- Powercontrol 8
- Handlebar mount
- USB cable with magnetic plug