The SRM PowerMeter Science Track is a high-performance measuring device for top athletes. Track cycling races have always been of special interest to SRM because the training intervals there have to be very precise, and because timekeeping often depends on the thousandth of a second. In track cycling, even a difference of a single watt can mean victory or defeat. The SRM PowerMeter Science Track is designed to absorb the forces applied during sprinting of up to 4000 watts and to measure even the smallest changes in step. The chainrings can be replaced without the need for recalibration. The SRM Track PowerMeter is available for Octalink 144 mm BCD (double) bottom brackets (with thread or two-piece screws). Crank arms are available in lengths from 165-175mm; chainrings are not included.
The SRM wireless power meter Track for power measurement was designed for use on the track to measure the real power in watts during training or competition under real conditions.
The system also helps you find the best possible aerodynamic seating position.
The SRM Training System track is now only available in the professional version.
The SRM power meter track has two reed switches for faster data delivery.
Technical data of the SRM crank Wireless power meter Track
- Crank 165mm to 175mm - Chain line compatible to Shimano DuraAce track FC7710 Crank
- Chainrings 5-arm with 144mm hole circle. Chainrings from 41 to 61 teeth available, it is possible to mount one or two chainrings.
- Weight 931 g with cranks and bottom bracket (173 g) without chainring
- Décor Standard Décor 1 - black/ white on silver or on request
- Measurement accuracy The SRM wireless power meter Track (8 DMS) has a measurement accuracy of ±0.5%.
- Bottom bracket e.g. BB7700 (173 g)
- Special Due to the Vario holes on the outside of the SRM wireless power meter for power measurement, it is also possible to mount two chainrings. With this option and the corresponding crank you can also use the track power meter for training on the road. Shimano track cranks also fit Shimano Octalink road bottom bracket 109.5mm.