Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: PM24-16-10371
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
SRM, the specialist for ergometers, indoor trainers and performance measurement on bicycles, presents the further development of the SRM IndoorTrainer: the SRM IndoorTrainer Electronic.
SRM has responded to the request of many customers to also offer the SRM IndoorTrainer with an electronically controllable brake. In cooperation with the company Gobat, a brake was developed which, like the previous brake, can be used as a brake.
Flywheel made of steel, offers a very realistic driving experience, but can also be controlled electronically.
The brake can be connected to the computer via a USB cable or Bluetooth LE, or controlled via an app installed on the smartphone or tablet. As a third option, there are buttons on the handlebars that can be used to manually increase or decrease the resistance.
SRM has made sure that the braking performance of the electronic flywheel is equal to that of the mechanical flywheel. For example, at a cadence of 40 rpm with a 53 chainring, a maximum braking power of approx. 330 watts is possible. With 120 rpm and a 53 chainring, the maximum braking power is 1,590 watts.
- Material Indoor Trainer Stainless steel, powder-coated steel, chrome-plated steel, aluminium
- Total weight 40 kg
- Weight electronic brake 8,5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W) 1400 cm x 550 mm
- BSA bottom bracket 68 mm
- Seat post diameter 27.2 mm
- Electronic Brake Gobat MagneticDays for SRM IndoorTrainer
- Number of possible positions of the magnetic brake 30
- Number of magnets in the magnetic brake 6
- Data Transfer to Computer USB Cable
- Data transmission between PowerMeter and brake: ANT+
- Chain tensioner Shimano
- Saddle Pologo
- Handlebar 31,8 mm
- Chain KMC X-10-73
Special configurations on request