Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: 1402-OSY-0003M
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
O-Synce navi2coach GPS Computer
The GPS-based navi2coach training computer allows a targeted training that leaves nothing to be desired not only for the ambitious amateur, but also for the professional athlete. The navi2coach GPS training computer from O-Synce is an extension of the well-known navi2move navigation computer and has far more functions.
One of these functions is the workout. The workout function allows individually created training plans to be loaded into the device and completed. During the journey, the freely configurable data view enables all important information for the driver to be seen at a glance. For this purpose 4 to 8 parameters can be freely set. Navigation also becomes a pleasure. The navi2coach GPS training computer from O-Synce is the only one that uses GPS and in combination with the track view an optimal and uncomplicated navigation is possible. In addition, several routes can be loaded onto the device in GXP format. Further features are the backtrack function (POI control and saving) and the geocaching function.
The evaluation of the data is also simple. For this purpose, the training computer is connected to the PC via a micro USB cable so that all training data can be transferred.
The navi2coach is compatible with all ANT+ sensors and ANT+ power measurement systems.
Technical data of theO-Synce navi2coach training computer
- Display: 2-inch grayscale display with 128x160 pixel resolution
- Charging: Micro USB Cable
- Weight: 73 g
- Use in water: tight up to 3 bar
- Battery: replaceable
- Memory: 30 MB Flash; 4000 hrs at 20 sec. recording interval
- Battery life: 14 hours with 100% permanent use
- Radio transmission: digital via ANT+
- Speed sensor with digital 2.4 Ghz ANT+ radio transmission
- Cadence sensor with digital 2,4 Ghz ANT+ radio transmission
Functions of the navi2coach training computer
- Time/ Time (remaining time/distance/residual distance)
- Date (recording/distance time),
- Speed: current, Ø and max
- Driving functions: Odometer, Tripm, Roadbook
- Navigation: Track-View, Back Track Function, Electromagnetic Compass
- Heart rate: HF/min, %; current, Ø and max; HF limit programmable; HF zones
- Altitude functions: Gradient, current altitude Daily/total altitude meter
- Cadence: Cadence, Auto Start Stop
- Miscellaneous: 4 wheel profiles adjustable, analysis with training software
Scope of delivery
- Navi2coach training computer
- Navi2h holder for mounting on the bike