Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-10 Workdays
- Order number: 1405-GAR-0047M
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
Just like Garmin's standard heart rate monitor, the high-quality heart rate monitor also measures heart rate. When the sensor is worn around the chest, the heart rate is transmitted wirelessly to the compatible device. This gives you a good overview of how intensive the training is.
After the first pairing with a compatible device, the devices are automatically detected each time. The device is also suitable for busy places such as gyms or road races. It only receives its own signal.
The belt is made of a soft material and therefore offers a high wearing comfort. In addition, the harness is adjustable in size so that it fits securely against the body. The care of the belt is also completely problem-free. The heart rate module can be removed from the belt so that you can wash the belt as often as necessary.
Technical Data Garmin Standard Heart Rate Sensor
- Module (W x H x D): 62 x 34 x 11 mm
- Belt length: Adjustable from 533.4 mm to 749.3 mm
- Battery operating time: approx. 4.5 years (when using 1 hour per day)
- Battery: Replaceable CR2032 battery (3 volts)
- Range: 3 m
- Water resistance: 30 m
- Operating temperature: -5 °C to 50 °C
- System Compatibility: ANT+
- Is compatible with all Garmin heart rate monitors (except Forerunner 101, 201, 301).
- Under water, the belt does not transmit data to the product.