Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 20-40 Workdays
- Order number: PM24-16-10399
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
The manufacturer FSA offers a power meter for mountain biking called FSA Carbon PowerBox MTB 392EVO. Thanks to the power2max® technology, the FSA Carbon PowerBox delivers precise measurements. The total power applied is measured in the crank spider. This enables the rider to display the measured values on the bike computer with the FSA PowerBox. The FSA Carbon PowerBox MTB 392EVO features ANT+ technology. This sends the measured data from the FSA Carbon power meter to a compatible bike computer.
The FSA Carbon PowerBox MTB 392EVO comes from the factory with a 34 tooth, 96mm BCD Megatooth chainring. The catenary line can be adjusted. The hollow crank arms of the FSA PowerBox are very light and made of carbon. The chainring is made of 7075 aluminium and is CNC milled. The FSA power meter features the BB392EVO 30 mm axle system, which fits into any MTB frame.
FSA Carbon PowerBox MTB 392EVO power meter is a good choice for cyclists who want precision, reliability and construction.
Note: After disassembly, all components must be assembled at the torque specified by the manufacturer to prevent any damage or decalibration.
Features of the FSA Carbon PowerBox MTB
- Hollow carbon crank arms
- CNC milled chainring
- Flexible spider system
Technical data of the FSA Carbon Powerbox MTB
- Material crank arms: Carbon
- Material chainrings: aluminium (7075)
- Axle material: aluminium (7050)
- Compatibility circuit: 1x11-fold
- Graduation: 34 teeth
- Crank arm length: 175,0 mm
- Chain line: 50 mm
- Pitch circle in mm: 96/68 mm, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Q-factor: 170 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Resources: Button cell CR2450
- Operating time: 300-400 hours (6,000-12,000 kilometers)
- Measured values: torque, cadence, right-left distribution, power
- Measuring accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Transmission protocol: ANT+
- Compatible devices: all bicycle computers with ANT+
- Color: Black
FSA POWERBOX MTB
The FSA PowerBox MTB (Power2Max technology) is an incredibly stable and great power meter. One of the slickest looking power meter cranks I have seen to date. From an accuracy and reliability standpoint it’s been very solid for me.