Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 20-40 Workdays
- Order number: PM24-16-10398
Sicherer Einkauf durch SSL
The manufacturer FSA offers a power meter for racing bikes called FSA PowerBox Alloy 386 EVO. Thanks to the proven power2max® technology, the FSA PowerBox Alloy power meter delivers precise measurement results. The FSA power meter measures the total power of the applied force. The performance values can then be displayed on the bike computer. Thanks to the ANT+ technology integrated in the FSA PowerBox, it sends the measured values directly to the ANT+-enabled bike computer.
The innovative BB386EVO/BB392EVO 30 mm spindles ensure comprehensive compatibility. The crank arms are made of aluminium and are strongly grooved. This ensures an optimum consistency and weight ratio. The BB386 hollow shaft of the FSA PowerBox is forged from an aluminium alloy. The 30 mm crankshaft is compatible with Shimano Press Fit, BSA and BB30 bottom brackets (additional spacers required). Furthermore, the chainrings of the FSA power meter are CNC milled and made of aluminium (7075). The outer chainring of the FSA PowerBox is equipped with climbing aids and ramps for fast and accurate gear changes.
In addition, the consistency is further increased thanks to the ABS Spider System. Overall, the FSA PowerBox Alloy386 EVO power meter is a good choice for cyclists who want ease of use, precision, reliability and a good and robust construction.
Facts about the FSA PowerBox
The FSA PowerBox comes in three crank lengths (170; 172.5; 175 mm) and has a Q factor of 170 mm. The crank arms are made of 6061-T6 aluminium, the chainrings of 7075 aluminium. Only a 52/36 chainring gradation is available. With a crank length of 170 mm, the power meter weighs 751 grams.
Features of the FSA PowerBox
- Aluminium crank arms
- CNC milled chainrings
- Asymmetrical Bolt System (ABS)
- Steel screws for chainrings
- Material crank arms: aluminium (6061-T6)
- Material chainrings: aluminium (7075)
- Axle material: aluminium (7050)
- Compatibility circuit: Shimano / SRAM 10/11-fold
- Graduation: 36-52
- Crank arm length: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chain line: 43,5 mm
- Q-factor: 170 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Resources: Button cell CR2450
- Operating time: 300-400 hours (6,000-12,000 kilometers)
- Measured values: torque, cadence, right-left distribution, power
- Measuring accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Transmission protocol: ANT+
- Compatible devices: all bicycle computers with ANT+
- Color: Polished, black anodized
- Weight: 751 gram (170mm 52/36Z)
FSA quality with p2m reliability and technology. 2 yr warranty. Great price!!
Have installed cranks but still to test ride them. Easy installation if you are competent.