The 4iiii power meter Shimano XT M8000 - PRECISION 3D from Canada is the matching 4iiii power meter for the Shimano FC-M8000 MTB crank. At the inside of the left crank arm sits the 9 gram light sensor and makes the 4iiii power meter the lightest left side measuring crank power meter. The 4iiii power meter uses 3-axis measurement technology (triaxial) to determine the performance data and transmits it via ANT+ and Bluetooth to the bike computer or Smartwatch.
With the 4iiii power meter Shimano XT M8000, 4iiii Innovations has released a good MTB power meter. Suitable for flat roads and rough trails. Simple to assemble and easy to use. For all professionals and hobby athletes who want to achieve more with their mountain bikes.
- Weight: 9g
- Accuracy: +/-1%.
- Data transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
- Battery life: +100 operating hours (CR2032 button cell)
- Garmin Edge 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000 - Forerunner 310XT, 910XT, 920XT - Fenix 2, 3, 5
- Cateye Stealth evo+
- Polar M450, V800 (V650 not compatible!)
- Suunto Ambit3
- Various apps with Bluetooth Smart/LE support e.g. Strava, TrainerRoad, Wahoo Fitness
Attention: Collision of 4iiii power meter sensor with frame or rear brake at too small distance possible!