Ceny incl. DPH plus náklady na dopravu
Čas dodání 20-40 Pracovní dny
- Číslo objednávky: PM24-16-10397
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) offers with the FSA PowerBox Carbon 386EVO power meter. Thanks to the proven power2max® technology, the FSA PowerBox delivers precise measurement results. The FSA power meter measures the force applied in the spider. It enables the rider to display the measured values on the bike computer during the ride. The FSA PowerBox Carbon 386EVO features ANT+ technology, which sends the measured data from the FSA power meter to a compatible bike computer.
The crank arms of the FSA PowerBox are very light as they are made of carbon. They are hollow and yet impress with highest consistency. The crankshaft (30 mm) of the FSA PowerBox is compatible with Shimano Press Fit, BSA and BB30 bottom brackets (additional spacer required). The fully CNC milled chainrings are made of solid aluminium. The outer chainring of the FSA PowerBox features climbing aids and ramps for quick and accurate gear changes.
The stiffness is further increased by the ABS Spider System. The FSA PowerBox has an axle diameter of 30 mm, according to BB30 standard. This ensures a better ratio between consistency and weight.
Overall, the FSA power meter stands for ease of use, accurate results and robust construction.
Features of the FSA PowerBox
- Hollow carbon crank arms
- CNC milled chainrings
- Asymmetrical Bolt System (ABS)
- Aluminium chainring bolts (7075)
- Material crank arms: UD Carbon
- Material chainrings: aluminium (7075)
- Axle material: aluminium (7050)
- Graduation: 36-52
- Crank arm length: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Q-factor: 170 mm
- Compatibility circuit: Shimano / SRAM 10/11-fold
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Bolt circle diameter: 110 mm ABS, 4 arms
- Resources: Button cell CR2450
- Operating time: 300-400 hours (6,000-12,000 kilometers)
- Measured values: power, torque, cadence, right-left distribution (firmware update via power2max®)
- Measuring accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Transmission protocol: ANT+
- Colour: UD Carbon, grey graphics
- Weight: approx. 585 Gramm (170mm, 52/36Z)